BBB

advertisement

tangaza sherehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Yes! I Betrayed Goldie – Prezzo


Believe it or not, Kenyan rapper and first runner-up in the just concluded Big Brother Star game, Jackson Makini alias Prezzo is feeling sober following his over-criticized relationship with Nigeria’s housemate, Goldie which went soar after the latter was evicted from the reality show few weeks ago.
Goldie, after leaving the Big Brother Star game house had accused the Kenyan rapper of betraying the trust she has in him, saying that Prezzo was the least housemate she expected to nominate her for eviction.
But reacting to this accusation, when confronted in an exclusive interview with this reporter after the grand finale of the show, which was held in South Africa last Sunday, Prezzo narrated his own side of the story in a manner that he has never done before now.
Although he accepted responsibility for Goldie’s eviction, Prezzo denied betraying her as claimed by the Nigerian singer. According to Prezzo, Nigerians misunderstood his relationship with Goldie. He therefore appealed to all to stop pointing fingers at him. “If Nigerians say I’m part of the reason she was evicted from the BBA house, I want to use this opportunity to also apologize to Nigerians.”
“People misunderstood my relationship with Goldie. It wasn’t a strategy on my part to use Goldie for this or that reason. My relation with Goldie was genuine and the break-ups and make-ups we had in the house were also genuine.”
‘I think a lot of people misunderstood that and my humble request is that at the end of the day, people should just be proud of us as Africans. They should be more supportive instead of pointing fingers, we should be united as one.” he stated.
The confident rapper said he had a plan to take his relationship with Goldie beyond the BBA house. He also said although he knew he could win the $300,000 cash prize, he knows it was a competition and it could go any way.
“I was confident about winning but in a competition, you win some and you lose some. So for me, ending up in second place wasn’t bad at all. I believe there is a lot more opportunities out there for Prezzo. The best man won. So no hard feelings.” On his new role as a One Campaign ambassador, Prezzo was excited and he expects to use his role to help the needy in society.
“The One Campaign is a beautiful thing and being an ambassador makes me feel like a winner. As soon I get back home, I will learn more about the organization and give it my all in whatever that I can do. I like giving back to the society, so I am excited and I look forward to working with the One Campaign.
Africa can certainly expect more from Prezzo on the music front, as he hopes to spread his tentacles further across the continent. “I think collaboration is the best way to break borders. I am ready to work with different artistes from across the globe. The platform we got from Big Brother is very huge so all I have to do as an artiste is to spread my wings and fly because I believe I can conquer.”
Big brother Africa stargame has ended with South Africa’s Keagan winning the star prize. Was it what you expected?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU POST HII

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...