BBB

advertisement

tangaza sherehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday, June 28, 2012

SHOCKING!!! JEALOUS HUSBAND CONFESSES TO SLICING WIFE'S LIPS & EATING THEM...!!!

A respected Swedish professor who sliced off and ate his wife's lip after she asked him for a divorce did it 'so she would never kiss again'.

The 52-year-old academic reportedly told investigators he planned to kill himself after the May attack at their Stockholm home. And he claimed the decision to devour his 32-year-old partner's lip was made 'spontaneously'.

He said: 'I didn't want to kill her. I wanted her to suffer for the rest of her life for what she had done.' Prosecutors said the professor, believed to be from Iran, flew into a jealous rage because she 'repeatedly' asked him for a divorce.

The 'last straw', they said, was when she returned home from a trip he believed she had taken with her new lover. The professor, a researcher at Karloinska Institute, said: 'First, I took a knife, but it wasn't sharp enough.

'Then I took out a scalpel that one uses in surgery.'
He said his wife was awake during the assault, and he told her he only wanted to punish, and not kill, her. 'I took her lips and cut one off and ate it,' he is said to have admitted during questioning.

Initially, he thought that by cutting her lip she would never be able to kiss again. But then he started to worry doctors may be able to re-attach it.

And so he swallowed the flesh to stop that from happening.
The Local reports that he told police: 'I got the idea spontaneously. I thought, I'll get rid of it. 'I'm a man of science, I have a very high IQ. I have the ability to solve problems in a second'.

Previously police wanted to charge him for attempted murder, as the assault was so brutal.  But the court sought to downgrade the charge to aggravated assault. His trial will start on July 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU POST HII

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...