BBB

advertisement

tangaza sherehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, April 13, 2013

LISTEN: Drake Disses Chris Brown’s “Insecurities,” Confirms Rihanna Hookup Chris Brown Drake Rihanna

Watch "Drake on EVR Radio (Part 4/4) Disses Chris Brown, Dismisses Rihanna, Talks New Album And More" on YouTube

Drake dissed Chris Brown and confirmed his
past hookup with Rihanna on East Village
Radio on Friday.
LISTEN BELOW
Asked about the media constantly bringing
up his feud with Brown, the “Take Care”
singer told host Elliott Wilson, “Don’t ask me
sh*t about that man when I come up there
and leave that man alone. Stop preying on
his insecurities.”
Drake added, “His insecurities are the fact
that I make better music than him, that I’m
more popping than him, and that at one point
in life the woman that he loves fell into my
lap.”
“I did what a real n***a would do and treated
her with respect,” he revealed.
Check out the interview below!
What do you think of Drake’s statements?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU POST HII

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...