BBB

advertisement

tangaza sherehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Justin Bieber Signs Multi-Milllion Dollar Deal with Debit Card Company

Justin Bieber has some advice to offer his fans.

Not about dating. And definitely not about driving. But about finances and how to avoid falling into a financial rut.

The singer has signed a deal with SpendSmart, the company behind a debit card for teenagers, and he's here to offer such sage words as:

Justin Bieber Debit Card Ad

“You know when I was a kid, we didn’t have a lot of money, so me and my family had to watch the money that we spent. I learned if you have $100 or $100 million -if you spend more than you have, you’re going to go broke.”

How very true, people.

Look for Justin Bieber videos espousing this product to appear on the artist's YouTube page later this week.

In the promotional spots, Bieber urges fans to “have a talk with your family about money," adding: "Managing your money is important and there’s a great company that can help you do that called SpendSmart.”

Hey, unlike Kim Kardashian, at least Bieber is up front about his shilling.

Oh, and his contract with SpendSmart is for a cool $3.5. So he clearly knows a thing or two about making money.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless
    I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging
    links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
    My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and
    I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

    Review my page: http://homeincomekit.org

    ReplyDelete

SHARE

TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU POST HII

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...