BBB

advertisement

tangaza sherehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Christina Aguilera: ‘I love that now I have a booty’


Christina Aguilera is proud to be bootylicious. While shooting the music video for her song "Your Body" recently, she had on an outrageous getup, which included a pink wig, sky-high stripper stilettos, and enough rings to accessorize you and all your friends. But it was the dress that was most eye-catching. We noted that the mesh-laden mini was "literally bursting at the seams" when we first saw the photos.
Christina Aguilera shooting her new music video last month. (Splash News)As you can tell, the 31-year-old pop star loves her curves — and in a new interview with Lucky magazine she talks about her body, which has evolved from the earlier days in her successful career. (Remember when she used to dress her stick thin frame in chaps and underwear that said "Dirrty" on the bum?) "Actually, the challenge I've always had is being too thin, so I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage," she confesses. The singer also encourages fellow curvy girls to flaunt their figures. "Hey, if you can work it and you can own it, that confidence is going to shine through."

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU POST HII

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...