BBB

advertisement

tangaza sherehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Britney Spears: ‘I’m really just a tomboy at heart’


ElleBritney Spears knows we're sizing up her clothes, her hair, and her makeup in every photo that's shot of her, whether she's performing at one of her concerts, catching a movie with her boyfriend Jason Trawick and her young sons Sean Preston and Jayden James, or working as a judge on TV's "The X Factor." But the truth is that dolling up for every click of the camera can be exhausting when you're followed by the paparazzi 24/7. Plus, it's just not really her style.
"I love my jeans and my sweats — I'm really just a tomboy at heart," the Louisiana native reveals in a new interview with Elle. "So it's really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and be makeup- and hair-ready every time I go out of my house. I'm not a believer in that, you know? On the other hand, when you do wear those sweats, you're like, 'Oh God, I should step it up a notch.'"

ElleElle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU POST HII

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...