BBB

advertisement

tangaza sherehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Madonna says boos at Paris gig were from 'a few thugs'


Madonna 
 The singer is midway through a world tour

Madonna says boos at Paris gig were from 'a few thugs'

Madonna has said the angry reaction from a crowd at her recent 45-minute show in Paris was from "thugs who were not my fans".
"Playing the Olympia was a magical moment for me," she said in a statement on her website.
"Unfortunately at the end of the show, after I left the stage, a few thugs who were not my fans rushed the stage... pretending to be angry fans," she said.
Some fans on Twitter agreed with her but others said they had booed her.
One said: "I have been a fan for 20 years and I booed Madonna at the Olympia! 45 minutes for 275 euros. Shame on you."
Another tweeted: "Madonna has blamed 'rogues' attending her concert at the Olympia without understanding that her fans feel cheated."

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU POST HII

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...