BBB

advertisement

tangaza sherehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Everton complete deal to re-sign Pienaar


  • Everton have completed the signing of Steven Pienaar from Tottenham


    Everton have confirmed the permanent return of Steven Pienaar from Tottenham for £4.5million on a four-year deal.
    The South Africa international spent the second half of last season on loan at Goodison Park after failing to impress under then-Spurs boss Harry Redknapp.
    He only signed for Tottenham last year for a reported £3million fee after spending four years, the first of which was on loan from Borussia Dortmund, with Everton.
    He told evertontv: "I am happy to be here. It took a few weeks to sort out but I am delighted to be back and excited to play for Everton.
    "There was no doubt in my mind that I would be back here. At the end of the season I told the manager how I felt and I am happy now it is all done."
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE

TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU POST HII

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...